Hi Romain,

Well, I see that:
Https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/tomee/tomee-common/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/installer/Installer.java#L729

So, do we forget the '\ n' on the previous line? It seems that this is
already expected to be true by default. So make sense we have that:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/102/files#diff-77912d8fbbbfd389a1d3cbb339561e3cR369

IMHO.

Hi Jon,

I updated tests for this one: