I think you just beat me to merging in master - I had a handful of test
failures I was looking at, specifically:

org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.jms.ConnectorWithApplicationResourcesInEarTest.testShouldMakeSureWebappIsWorking
org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.jms.ConnectorWithApplicationResourcesInWarTest.testShouldMakeSureWebappIsWorking
org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.jms.JMSInjectionTest.testJMSInjection
org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.sharedenv.SharedEnvironmentTest.org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.sharedenv.SharedEnvironmentTest

Happy to look if they still don't work.

Jon