thanks for uploading them.  they look very professional.  good luck

On 26/03/2018 20:53, Richard Monson-Haefel wrote:
Here is a link to the logo in dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fph6g1gjn9e31n/TomEE_Logo_Large_ColorOnWhite.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w63969y1099a2v4/Tiger_Multi-size_Multi-color.png?dl=0

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 4:57 AM, Matthew Broadhead <
matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk> wrote:

i can't see the attachment

On 25/03/2018 17:22, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

Hey guys, even though the old contest is dead. I would love if TomEE had a
cool logo, we probably should reopen the discussion as Richard is willing
to provide some logos :)

Richard, can you send the logos to this email? I don't see them in your
email.

maybe attach it to jira, generally half of the clients don't get the
attached files :(

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Richard,
You can add one on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-574 but

the

contest is actually dead and there is no discussion to change the logo

ATM

so don't get too much hope.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
rmannibucau> |
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-
ee-8-high-performance>

:

Hi,
I created a few logos for the Jakarta EE logo "contest" my best one was
rejected because the Island of Java has tigers on it - go figure.

Anyway, before I file away the logos for good I thought I would offer

the
best one I have to the TomEE project.  I know in the past you have gone
through the logo selection but it doesn't look like you actually

adopted
one.  I thought maybe this one might be desirable.
Thanks,

Richard