great! thanks

On 10/10/18 13:52, Roberto Cortez wrote:
Yes, already merged it.

On 10 Oct 2018, at 07:59, Matthew Broadhead
<matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID> wrote:

is MyFaces update making it into the release?

On 09/10/18 22:04, Roberto Cortez wrote:
Excellent!

I can prepare a RC2-SNAPSHOT for quick testing while we prepare for the actual
release.

We have a MyFaces update pending.

Does anyone object if we move forward with the current state of the code?

Cheers,
Roberto