Hi Daniel,

the point is that this code is reused in several places so we must be as
clean as we can, here the cases I had in mind:

1. reused main in another main (so an app calls the main): here the pitfall
is that the property openejb.classloader.first.disallow-system-load is not
resetted and the TCLL neither so after the main you use a closed
classloader (so will likely easily fail)
2. if a user relies in java 8 on the classloader being the system one then
your new classloader level breaks it so we shouldnt create this new
classloader when not needed and the old ClassPath impl is working IMO. We
can enrich it with a warn log saying "it will fail in next version" (and we
drop that code after 1 or 2 releases). Idea is to not break directly users
who can not even know some of the libs they added in the classpath for
logging purposes rely on that classloader setup - random example indeed ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau