Sorry, I missed this email. I've assigned the ticket to me, but its all
yours. To actually have an issue assigned to you, I believe you need to be
in the openejb-developers group, and for that. I don't have the permissions
to add you (someone else might). Ignore my comment on the ticket, its all
yours. Hopefully you can update the property in the root pom and you should
be good.

If you create a patch or a PR, I'll happily review and merge.

Cheers!

Jon