Hi Folks

It appears that the git-wip service is going to be retired, and the
repositories are going to be migrated over to Gitbox -
https://gitbox.apache.org/.

We can voluntarily move to GitBox anytime between now and January 9th 2019.
After January 9th, Infra will require us to move to move within one month
by February 7th 2019.

I propose that we be proactive and look to move now, and we should get the
benefits of better GitHub integration, which given that we are seeing
bigger numbers of PRs coming through GitHub, this seems to make sense to me.

I'm happy to work with infra, and provide guidance to everyone on this
list. We don't necessarily need a vote, but we do need consensus on this
list in order to move ahead.

Are there any objections or other feedback?

Many thanks

Jon