Slowness is fixed, so buildbot is happier but not quite happy.  Just for
awareness to avoid someone else looking at it too...

1. I forgot to update the CXF version in the examples\polling-parent.  So
polling-web failed.

2. Also, it turns out CXF didn't add support for mp rest client 1.2.0 until
3.3.0 either.

So I've updated those to dependency versions based on moving back to CXF
3.2.7 until that is fixed back up to 3.3.0.

Please would someone mind pushing to master so that buildbot is happy again.
(It's already failing and I don't want to wait 8 hours for a full test run
this same config locally again)

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html