Hi César,
thanks for your response.
We successfully migrated our staging environment w/ EAR's  to TomEE 8
M2 Plus running with JDK-11 on Ubuntu.We also adjusted our build-
process w/ to work with JDK-11.
We only had to exchange the javaee 8 api 8.0 with the 8.0-1 artifact to
be able to use hibernate 5.4.xFor this reason, we will be very happy,
if a M3 happens in time.
Now, we will conduct some long-term testing with the current milestone
release. If we find any issues under load / long-term deployment, we
will report it back asap :)
Best,Richard