Alright, we've got most of the APIs required. Only JavaMail 1.6 is missing
but it's not required for the moment, so suggest we don't hold on it to
create a 8.0.0 final.

I just released the other artifacts and I'll get a javaee-api up for vote
today.
Then start checking all JIRA and other TomEE dependencies in order to start
the release process over the weekend of beginning of next week.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro