Agree with the comments and fixed.

Thank you for approving me as a contributor.

Rod.

´╗┐On 2/14/20, 5:34 AM, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an external email. Do not
click on links or open attachments unless you trust the sender.

    Rod

    Are you able to handle the feedback on this PR, specifically around image
    tags? https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/7471

    Thanks

    Jon

    On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:48 PM Jonathan Gallimore <

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/tomee/tomee-8.0.1/apache-tomee-8.0.1-plus.tar.gz.asc