Hi,

I’ve opened some issues (starting at
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2772>) about my attempts to build
a nice TomEE website with Antora.  There are quite a few questions I still
have, and ideally I’ll get some feedback on them soon.  However, I’m about
ready to make unilateral decisions on some of them in order to make progress.
At this point this is mostly around which content sources and which parts of
these content sources should be included.

In particular, I plan to:

* Stop looking for the source for the files in svnpubsub not in any source I
know about
* Remove the pages from tomee-site that aren’t in svnpubsub
* Combine the remaining pages from tomee-site and tomee-site-generator into an
unversioned component
* Only have example documentation for 8.0.

Thanks
David Jencks