De : Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : lundi, 11 mai 2020 12:19
À : dev@tomee.apache.org
Objet : Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 8.0.2

Its a fine question, and thank you for asking it. The Maven 'staging'
repository is always on the vote, to enable people to add it to their POMs and
test their projects with the new version. Once the vote passes (or
fails) the staging repository will disappear. I would definitely vote -1 if the
staging repository wasn't linked on the vote.

Snapshots are periodically pushed here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/ if you ever wish to try
them out.

I'm willing to update the website if there are gaps, but I don't think I'd
publish staging repos there, as the staging repo is really only enable the vote
to take place, and isn't meant to hang around for very long.

Jon