Hey Helber!

I've assigned that issue to you.  I think that doc might be a little more
outdated that just that URL.  Last update is August 2019 which is before the
Jakarta EE 8 release on Sept 10th.  The right update might be to get the doc
pointed at the final versions.

Here's the final TCK we can use for certification:

 -
https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/platform/8/jakarta-jakartaeetck-8.0.2.zip

Here's (nearly) the link to the GlassFish version that goes with that TCK:

 -
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/glassfish/glassfish-5.1.0.zip

That last one is actually a "select a mirror" link.

I'm not too sure if other updates are required.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins