Hi David Jencks,

It's a pleasure to help, although I have been a member for some time, I
have not been able to help much.
So much that I remember seeing you discussing the proposal about Antora,
that by the way, in my poor opinion, the proposal is very relevant.

But, we'll talk a lot about this yet.

Reading your considerations about the issue, I understand a little more the
proposal and agree with you. It does not look cool to force the writing of
javadoc using a specific format.

By the way, I did want only to respond to you as early, but we can talk
more soon.

See you!
Willes