Hi guys,

I have been using TomEE mainly as a way to learn and to practice working
with JavaEE. Recently I downloaded the 9.0.0 version and had some issues
getting an old project to work on it. After lots of work and reading the
comment in the downloads section I saw my issue and that is what made me
decide to try and help TomEE. I am currently working as a software
developer in Zurich and have been working with Java for 5 years now and
most of the time I have worked with JavaEE or Spring.

I guess my main area of interest is in working with online technologies so
if I could contribute there, that would be a plus.

Best regards,
Jose Fernando