Hey Romain,

Your email was clear on how to do it. But thanks for creating the PR.
To be honest, I don't really care if you prefer this way. Essentially,
instead of adding a property into a file, I'll now add a Maven dependency
into my pom file.

Does not change much.
If on the other hand, it makes OSGi deployments easier, I'm fine with it. I
just need some updates in your PR if I may.

--
Jean-Louis