I'm not sure I can explain it all, but I had the same thoughts and decided
to revert some changes with https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/800
As I explained yesterday in Slack, it had good impacts. So now I'm trying
to fix JAXRS issues and see if we can get in a better shape quickly
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro