Thanks for your Reply

I looked into the subtasks of TOMEE-3234
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3234>
example - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3544

The task is to update the dependency of access-timeout-meta which is
8.0.9-SNAPSHOT to 8.0.9 is my understanding right?
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
   <artifactId>openejb-core</artifactId>
   <version>8.0.9-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

In this case i could take this sub task and would keep finishing all the
similar tasks in the next few days.

Regards
Bala

--