Hi Cesar,

I have no problem with increasing the values for the discard strategy.
It makes sense to keep it a bit longer for PRs.

However, we need to carefully monitor the disk usage / volume used as
INFRA has a problem if our used storage volume per jobs exceeds a
certain quota.

We occupied 1,5T last week (cumulated over a few weeks) and they were a
bit mad as the Jenkins CI env went out of storage.

Gruß
Richard