I slightly increased the default stack size limit of the forked test
jvm in the related groovy script. It now works with Java 11 too.

To summarize: The documentation is updated and setting up the EE9.1 TCK
is quite easy. It basically boils down to:

(0) Ensure to have Maven and Java (11/14).
(1) Run on a Linux / Mac OS system.
(2) Adjust the settings.xml according to the template
(3) Run the setup script (only oncE)
(4) Check that everything is available
(5) Add the TCK install into a local git repository to reset easily
without delete & extract it again and again (as a TCK run modifies the
isntallation)
(6) Run the TCK and have fun.

Nevertheless, we need to fix the javamail (javax vs jakarta) thing
first, but afterwards any new volunteer can happily start TCK work.

Gruß
Richard