+1s:

Richard Zowalla (binding)
Martin Wiesner
Alex The Rocker
Jean-Louis Monteiro (binding)
Daniel Dias Dos Santos
Jonathan Gallimore (binding)

Also noting the -1 (with a ?) from Frank Jung, which has been discussed and
we'll be tackling in 9.1.3. I note that Frank has filed a JIRA here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-4291. I suspect this may
require XBean updates as well as EclipseLink, but I haven't looked at it.
Frank - thank you very much for taking the time to review the release and
feedback - I want to assure you it is greatly appreciated, and we'll work
through the JIRA ticket.

With 6 +1's (3 binding), I declare this has passed, and will proceed with
the release.

Jon