Hi Eike, *,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Eike Rathke <e...@sun.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 2010-06-14 08:19:48 -0400, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>
>> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
>> #
>> #  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xb6133dec, pid=14438, tid=3030546128
>> #
>> # JRE version: 6.0_16-b01
>> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (14.2-b01 mixed mode linux-x86 )
>> # Problematic frame:
>> # C  [libvclli.so+0x198dec]
>
> Having been a victim of this on the buildbots myself this looks familiar
> to me. However, the error occurred only on the two Mandriva buildbots,
> not on any other platform, see CWS locales33a.

Yes, I'm the maintainer of those two, and that's what made me look into it.
(And the with X11 one is a mandriva system as well). I'm now looking
deeper into renaissance2 cws - it's no side-effect of other-in-m81 cws
- the problem already occurs with the cws merged-with-m77 + one
revision (buildfix after merge), now going further back in time.

Unfortunately that cws doesn't follow the commit-comment scheme of
prefixing the commits with the cwsname, that makes getting an overview
a little harder.

ciao
Christian