On 04.03.2011 14:40, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

Hi Stephan,
At <http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=116839+116845+116860+117073>, selecting "Change Several Bugs at Once," "Check All," "Target Milestone:" only offers "--do_not_change--," though I would be able to change the target milestone for each of the four bugs individually.

In bugzilla possible target milestones are defined by product (this was named component previously in issuezilla) and you can only change the target milestone for several issues at once if those issues are using the same product.

The issues in your query are from the 3 products "gsl", "tools" and "Word processor". Theoretically those 3 could have had totally different possible target milestones. It´s only our special use of bugzilla at the OpenOffice.org project that makes the projects you have used have the same possible targets.

If you use the URL http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=116845+117073 you will have two tasks using the same product and you can change the target milestone for both of them at once.

I don´t know if this has changed in newer versions of bugzilla. I searched a little bit but did not find any hints in this direction. You could consider filing an enhancement request at http://www.bugzilla.org/developers/reporting_bugs.html

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

-Stephan