What feedback were you wanting on the infrastructure jira? It looks like
the issues imported fine, although I'm wondering how we link ourselves to
the existing comments under our names.

Were we planning to use the dev mailing list as the destination for jira
notifications? Or is there some other mailing list that makes more sense?

I'm assuming that all of the PMC members for Toree would be project admins
for the jira project, right? Did you want us to comment individually, or
were you going to submit a list like was asked in the jira?