Looks like the staging profile is set for toree... have you configured to
pass your credentials when trying to deploy ? In maven I just configure the
settings.xml with credentials and it works... see some details on
http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-settings.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975