I've gotten mixed messages regarding where the pip artifacts should go.
Originally, we were going to publish them on
https://pypi.python.org/pypi (which
we were previously doing for dev snapshots), but there has been some issues
with hosting externally from Apache? Is that still the case? Can we host
official releases on Pypi? If not, we can just indicate that they install
via `pip install
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/toree/0.1.0-incubating/toree-pip/apache-toree-0.1.0.tar.gz`
or whatever the command is that Gino was mentioning.

If we want and are allowed to publish on Pypi, I'll do that soon. Just let
me know.