Hi everyone,

The Toree report to the incubator was scheduled for last month, but since
we missed it we're supposed to report this month. Below is a start with
PPMC additions and JIRA activity. What else should we add? Also, would
anyone like to take a shot at the health report?

Also, I went to check the number of PPMC members and I'm not in the list.
Could someone add me? Is anyone else missing? I'm looking here:

http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#toree

rb

Toree Report June 2017

 - Toree is a Jupyter kernel for Scala and Apache Spark.

## Issues:

 - No issues require board attention at this time.

## Activity:

 - Apache Toree 0.1.0-incubating release on 2017-02-21
 - Apache Toree website updated

## Health report:

 -

## PPMC and committer changes:

 - Currently 9 PPMC members.
 - Ryan Blue was added to the PMC on 2017-04-03

## Releases:

 - Apache Toree 0.1.0-incubating release on 2017-02-21

## JIRA activity:

Ryan Blue
Software Engineer
Netflix