1. Attendance
- Joshua Zenn
- Zach Hoffman
- Eric Holguin
2. Varnish support blueprint PR opened
- They want to try to get that merged sometime next week, so rapid
attention is appreciated
3. Community Over Code submissions close tomorrow
- In case you don't know what this is: they changed the name of ApacheCon
for unknown reasons
- Will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- still no CDN track this year - but we do have "Big Data" and "Content
Wrangling" - could go in either of those, potentially