Anyone from the outside can still open PR's but no one will merge them,
even though they still technically could. The way the old Org is setup we
can't disable it like I was hoping, but it should be OK anyway. As soon as
the Apache github mirror propagates I am going to put up a tombstone on the
old repo pointing to the mirror and we should be good to go.