Eric,

> Will the introduction of the new Access Control Service (and API) require
two new HTTP API calls for every call from the user to the API?
Yes, as an intermediate step. The next step may be to have one API gateway
which authorizes the user access, and routes the various requests to their
handlers.

> I’d also like to second two of Hank’s requests below for #3 and #4.
Please see my response to Hank about it.

--
*Naama Shoresh*
Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221706 | Mobile: +972-52-3401999 | naam...@qwilt.com