Hey Ori,

I believe the delivery service specific TTL setting issue you describe
is a bug. We haven't been on 1.7 for some time, but to the best of my
knowledge it's still an issue. TC-200 and TC-254 document the issue.
We're at the Traffic Control summit now, and will be doing a bug scrub
later today if time permits, and I'll bring it up then. It looks like
TC-254 is a duplicate bug with slightly different wording, so I'll
likely merge it with TC-200.

Also, as far as I know, the default values used for delivery service
TTLs are *not* pulled from the setting in config->ttls, which is
parameter driven. They're currently hardcoded in a template. I can
make a note to use the defaults from config->ttls, and fall back to
hardcoded defaults if necessary.

In the meantime, if you need a workaround, you can edit the field
directly in the database and snapshot the CRConfig. This is what we've
been doing, but to be frank, this is a simple bug that we need to fix
ASAP.
--
Thanks,
Jeff