I don’t think we can begin moving stuff over until we have write access to the
Github repo. It looks like the Issues and Wiki tabs are disabled currently

—Eric

On May 19, 2017, at 11:34 AM, Durfey, Ryan

From: Jason Tucker <jasonwtuc...@gmail.com<mailto:jasonwtuc...@gmail.com>>

Date: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:18 AM
To:
"us...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org<mailto:us...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>"

<us...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org<mailto:us...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>>
Cc:
"dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>"

<dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Move Traffic Control to full GitHub

+1

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Dremin, Sergey
<sergey_dre...@comcast.com<mailto:sergey_dre...@comcast.com>>
wrote:

+1

On 5/18/17, 2:32 PM, "Jan van Doorn"
<j...@knutsel.com<mailto:j...@knutsel.com>> wrote:

     In
     https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5bdb9b073343f49c1d5b85147eb9d2
60bf7ad15d61384929993c7e1d@%3Cdev.trafficcontrol.apache.org%3E<mailto:60bf7ad15d61384929993c7e1d@%3Cdev.trafficcontrol.apache.org%3E>
     Dave
     mentioned that we can now move to "full" GitHub. Some more information
in
     that thread if you are not familiar. I would like to call an official
vote
     on that.

      [ ] +1 Move Traffic Control to use full GitHub
      [ ]  0 No opinion
      [ ] -1 Do not Move Traffic Control to use full GitHub because...

     Rgds,
     JvD