Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder that our spring summit is less than a month away and our
CFP will be closing in just 3 more days!  If you haven't had the
opportunity to register yet, I encourage you to do so!  There is no
registration fee, you just need to get yourself to Boston.  If you are
planning on submitting a talk please do so by April 1st so that I can get a
schedule out.  Please be assured that we have plenty of speaking slots
still available.

Register here:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+
Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA.
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA>
Submit a talk by sending an email here:   summits@trafficcontrol.
incubator.apache.org <summ...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org.>

Thanks,