Without looking at the patch, you'll have a problem in that there is no longer
a -A argument. The proxy port descriptors are passed to Server via the
--httpport option. Check your patch against trunk.

I'll have to check if you cleaned up the string length / offset calculation
which is done horribly for your situation, doing a strlen on the entire option
for every port.