I am running trunk, which I think is currently identical to 3.3.1 and it
crashes on the first request. FC 18, forward full transparent, null transform
enabled. It seems to work without the null transform, though. The error is at
P_ProtectionQueue.h:90 with a failed assert. Running in the debugger gives
varying results about whether the value in the assert is actually wrong, which
suggests a race condition.

Compile with DEBUG and WCCP enabled. To reproduce I set for forward
transparent, enable the null transform, and then make a request for a ~17M
file. It generally fails within the first 1M or so.

I'll look some more tomorrow.