Extracting strings from sources would be nice, however, it makes me sad
because API reference pages will be untranslatable. But it's much better
than nothing or not maintained. So, that's fine with me.

Personally, and as for API references, I don't build my own HTML docs
because I can't google/yahoo them. If documents (not only ATS) are not
online or not maintained, I'll download source codes and 'grep' them rather
than build docs with complicated process.

Masakazu