Hi Gunnar,

Thanks, and yes, that works for me, though sometimes the boundary between
version-dependent and version-independent can be vanishingly small.  For
example the workflow to install required dependencies and set up the
environment for contributing can change from release to release (or build
to build).  Still, it's easier to change the wiki for this than a committed
document.

This document looks very nice!

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson...@gmail.com