Hi,

My understanding is Hortonworks Hadoop versions HDP 2.3 and 2.4 package
HBase 1.1 as HBase in their distro package.  So does not supporting HBase
1.1 mean that Trafodion 2.0 is incompatible in some way with that
particular distribution?  What effect would someone see for that, and how
important is that to the Trafodion project?

Trying to understand the impact here.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson...@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222