*From:* Liu, Yu (Yu) [mailto:yu....@esgyn.cn]
*Sent:* Monday, July 11, 2016 11:06 PM
*To:* dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
*Cc:* Jin, Jian (Seth) <jian....@esgyn.cn>; Yang, Yang (Felix) <
yang.y...@esgyn.cn>
*Subject:* Chinese Contributor Access

Hi Apache Trafodion,

Sincerely appreciate your great efforts for Apache Trafodion Community.

I’m Liu Yu who is a technical writer from Esgyn in China (Shanghai), along
with some Chinese volunteers who are eager to get more involved and want to
be contributors to Apache Trafodion Community.

1.    How can we publish Chinese documentations?

2.    Should we register as indicated below (screen short from website)
*individually*? ICLA + Git  ID + Jira ID?

Many thanks!

Liu Yu