*From:* Dave Birdsall [mailto:dave.birds...@esgyn.com]
*Sent:* Monday, October 17, 2016 1:05 PM
*To:* 'dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org' <
dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
*Subject:* Iterating through NAHashDictionary?

Hi,

I need to iterate through the entries in an NAHashDictionary. There is an
NAHashDictionaryIterator in common/Collections.h, but unfortunately it only
iterates through values in one hash bucket for one key. I need to iterate
through the entire hash table.

Does anyone know of examples in the Trafodion code where this has been
done?

If not, I’ll create an iterator and add it to common/Collections.h.

Dave