From: Weiqing Xu [mailto:xuweiqing...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:11 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [R2.2 Release] Release 2.2 branch is created

Hi Ming,

Could you please wait 1 more day. I found we have 3 PRs need to be merged for
connectivity side. But they failed with a JDBC regression failed.

Actually, the failures is not caused by the changes. It failed because of the
there are too many statements for one session in the regression test. This
question is talked with anther mail already.

I have create a PR for this issue, and I am waiting for the result now. If this
PR merged, we can re-run the test for others ones and then all can be merge.

It also OK if you don’t want wait since we also can merge the change to the
release branch.

Weiqing