I'm helping my workmates exposing their works more onlist so that we track
the progress onlist and improve the visibility. Hopefully a scaffolding of
the website will be put on the website repository later and we keep moving
the previous workflow all on Apache infrastructure. It will take some time
for all contributors to get familiar with it, though.

Best,
tison.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年1月15日周三 上午9:34写道: