I could not move to Turbine 4.0 without UTF-8 support, and this fix allows for it.  Seems a bit clunky to have to set it manually the way I have done though.  Open to your thoughts/suggestions on a better way forward :-)

Thanks,
Jeff

On 12/08/2017 10:52 AM, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
On 06.12.17 17:51, pain...@apache.org wrote:
Author: painter
Date: Wed Dec  6 16:51:52 2017
New Revision: 1817310

Log:
Set the configuration parameter to honor the value given by the user in TR.props
-1

This change will only cause confusion.

We should remove the configuration setting then completely (as you will
be overwriting it in any case) and rely on
Turbine.getDefaultInputEncoding() only (making this static).

Bye, Thomas