Hi,

I like to prepare Turbine Core Release 4.0.1 in the next quarter, as it is
partially a bugfix release - this requires of course no SNAPSHOT
dependencies.

Fulcrum Security is just released, but not yet Intake. Intake would be
just a bugfix release - or not? Then who may trigger the voting process?
Jeff?

Another point is, that TC 4.0.1 may be the "guarding" block before
applying more non consolidating changes makes any sense, we should
consider the implications as well.

We may update the trunk to Java 8 (and update minor/major version number -
we may also create a branch for 4.0.x).

Best regards, Georg