Hi All,

I would like to start DISCUSS thread about continuing development and
releases for Apache Twill project.

The current Project Management Committee (PMC) and committers need help to
spark and continue the project. To do this we would like to see if there
are still interests from the community for us to contribute to develop,
maintain, and create releases for the project.

If there are no more contributions or interests from the community, the
next step is to move the project to Apache Attic [1] to retire the project.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks,

Henry
On behalf of Apache Twill PMC

[1] https://attic.apache.org