Hi Darragh,

Daniel is on vacation for quite a while. So, answering this is going to be delayed.

Kay

Darragh Sherwin wrote:
Daniel,

I have had some success building the xpcom_uno bridge using my own
mozilla build (xulrunner).

The earlier issue about XPT_NewArena is solved by linking to xul rather
than xpcom_core. Seems mozilla have done away with xpcom_core.dll and
have move the functions to xul.dll. I have included a patch below for this.

Also, in source/xpcom_uno/xpcomvariant.cxx, the nsAString class used is
 defined as nsAString_external if MOZILLA_INTERNAL_API is undefined, see
for information:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/xpcom/string/public/nsStringAPI.h#812

Should MOZILLA_INTERNAL_API be defined?

Thanks