Paolo Mantovani wrote:
Hi all,

The kill statement in StarBasic can delete entire folders
Calling OptionCompatible(True) before does not affect the behavior.
( OOo 2.0.2 )

The documentation doesn't say explicitly that it shouldn't happen but anyway it speaks only of files, and never of folders.
Furthermore, there is a specific statement to delete directories ( RmDir )

In VBA if you try to kill a directory you get an error (file not found) so I think that this is a compatibility issue.

any comments?

Is this intended as a follow up to <http://udk.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=3564>?

If yes, why do you start a new thread? And why don't you instead answer my question where exactly in the OOo CVS the line "If oUcb.Exists(FilePath) Then" (that you claim should be changed) is located, so I can tell you which OOo project would be appropriate where to re-post your mail or file an issue? (As udk most probably is not the appropriate project.)

-Stephan

thanks
Paolo M