Hi,
This is a rewriting of a message posted on dev@api.openoffice.org
I did not get any answer, so I try again on UDK mailing list.

There are two problems on this subject.

First problem : I want to call a script (Basic, Python...) from the command line, using the method introduced with OpenOffice.org 2.0.
Example with Python, calling a script without arguments:

soffice.exe "vnd.sun.star.script:MyScriptFile.py$myRoutine?language=Python&location=user"

If my script is declared as having one optional argument, I find in the called script that this argument is not empty, but contains the value True.
This happens both with a Python or a Basic script.
Is this normal? Is my syntax incorrect ?

Second problem : is it possible to provide arguments to a script called from the command line ? (trying to guess the syntax led to the first problem)

Regards
   Bernard