Hi All,

I am analyzing the effort required for implementing a UNO Bridge for Ruby.
As part of this exercise I am going through the documentation available at
the following urls:
 - http://udk.openoffice.org/common/man/bridge.html
 -
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/AdvancedUNO/AdvancedUNO.xhtml

I have some experience in working with UNO components but this is the first
time I am trying to write a Bridge. I am also going through some of the
existing bridges to get some understanding of the design/architecture to be
followed when developing a new bridge. It would be really helpful if I can
get some pointers in this regards which would speed up my study.
Is there any tutorial about writing Bridges? Can some body  share their
experiences?

thanks and best regards,
Girish

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.